The freedom prayer ministry is a personal prayer ministry where individuals can schedule a focused prayer time with the members of Living Waters' prayer team. The main goal of the prayer ministry is to allow the Holy Spirit to identify and to address things hindering a deeper personal relationship with God.
This ministry uses a biblical framework to give the Holy Spirit room to address inner hurts and wounds, identify and break strongholds, and bring healing and freedom all with the purpose of knowing God better.
While God can meet us anytime in any way, He's made a promise that when two or more of us gather in His name, that He blesses us with His presence. ( Matthew 18:20)
When we wait on Him together we can confidently expect Him to reveal Himself. As our hearts are tender and open to Him, we can trust He will guide us into truth. (John 16:13)
Steps to schedule a prayer time:
1. Click on this link to fill out a Ministry Request Form.
2. Once the Request Form is received, you will receive an e-mail or phone call to discuss your prayer time.
3. A text, e-mail, or appointment card will be sent to you with your scheduled prayer time, and further instructions.
4. You may contact Freedom Prayer Ministry by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns, or to discuss anything prior to scheduling.
5. Click here for frequently asked questions.